& hope for children
The Clover Foundation empowers children
in the underserved, urban neighborhoods of Kampala,
Uganda with early childhood education plus health
and nutrition support, so they can build
bright, productive futures.
We’re constructing a new school for children
in Kampala, Uganda—thanks to you
Rise Up! 2021
A night to benefit the Clover Foundation
Information will be coming for our online celebration to support the construction
of an exciting new home for our students.
Clover Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and an NGO in Uganda. We count on your support to help children in Kampala learn, grow and thrive.
We provide a safe, caring learning environment for Uganda’s young children living in extreme poverty in the poorest neighborhoods of Kampala.
Want to help
Clover US is an all volunteer organization. All board members and volunteers donate their time and expertise. We are always looking for help in that there is so much to do in areas everywhere from fundraising to marketing to technology. We are always interested in people who have a strong desire to help underserved children and bring them out of the shackles of poverty.
- Be a volunteer in the US or in Uganda
- Join our Operations Team or Advisory Council
- Reach-out with other people working for the Clover Cause
Amazon Smile – Give while you shop by donating 0.5% of the purchase price to Clover Foundation.
Setting Clover Foundation as the 501(c)(3) you wish to support with your AmazonSmile purchases is quick and easy:
- Go to Amazon Smile
- Log in with your amazon.com account
- You’ll be prompted to Select a Charity – Type “Clover Foundation” in the search box in the bottom right hand corner.
- Click the ‘Select’ button next to ‘Clover Foundation’ in Concord, MA.
- Return to Amazon Smile whenever you are going to buy something on Amazon.
Become a donor
By donating to clover you are helping educate young children living in extreme poverty in Kampala, Uganda. You are making the difference in the lives of over 100 children and their families. Please be a generous as you can. Thank you!