Your donation changes lives!
Help the lives of children and families in vulnerable postions
By donating to the Clover Foundation you are helping to educate and support young children living in extreme poverty in Kampala, Uganda. You are making a difference in the lives of over 100 children and their families.
Please be as generous as you can. Thanks you!
With your generosity, we can:
- Serve at least 100 children per year at our program in Busega, Kampala, Uganda.
- Provide annual well visits and emergency care for each child at the Clover center.
- Engage Kampala families living in poverty with education on nutrition and hygiene.
- Purchase much needed technology for the Clover Resource Center, which serves the children and the community.
- Host special events for the families we serve, to help build positive relationships and strengthen communities.
- Ship educational supplies, toys, and clothes to Uganda for Clover children.
- Build a SCHOOL!!
Give to the Clover Foundation today and help us give more children in Uganda the opportunities and support they deserve.
Mail in Your Donation
Make checks payable to:
Clover Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 91
Concord, MA 01742
Clover Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible. (EIN 46-2427589)